Tuesday, October 31, 2006

me this very moment

I think I am sick. In fact, by this point, I am pretty postive I am sick. I haven't had a cold in a couple of years, and hopefully it won't ever get really bad and it will pass quickly. I bought orange juice in the hopes that that would help. But unfortunetly it does not appear that chocolate has medicinal properties where viruses are concerned.

And then - last week the girl at Starbucks told me that the Christmas drinks were coming out on Wednesday, but apparently they are coming out NEXT wednesday. Grrr.... !! All I want is an eggnog latte. Well - that's not all - but it would be a nice start :)

6 comments:

Kirst said...

Sorry to hear your sick. We have all been sick in the last couple of weeks. I know it sucks. Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to have my first Gingerbread latte in the CHRISTMAS CUP! oh how I love the christmas cup...

I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

the nurse told me i wasnt really sick.
but i am, either that or i'm clinically depressed.
hopefully im sick.

you really disappointed me with the talk of the xmas drinks, but alas i'll survive.

thesis proposal = evil.
25$ on my starbucks card = much less evil (its like free money!!!)
going home in hopefully 30 minutes to see all my kittens = yay!!

Faye said...

Hope you feeling better. I, on the other hand, AM feeling much better. It's amazing how good you feel when your heart is actually beating often enough to perfuse your body. Thanks for the lovely card.

Faye said...

That would be "I hope you ARE feeling better"

liz said...

Thank you all for the get well soon comments, I am pretty much all better, and hopefully that will be my only cold for the season!