Saturday, October 28, 2006

Thinking Thoughts.

1) I really like waking up on my own, and not to the sound of an alarm clock.
2) Felicity (on tv) had the same bedding as me this morning. That made me feel special. For a minute. Then I felt sad that it made me feel special. Because so do thousands of other people who bought that bedding from Ikea.
3) High Heels: can you walk quickly in them? I definetly walk a little slower than normal when I wear heels (though I do tend to be a fast walker) - but I don't wear them everyday. Are people who wear them everyday able to walk at a normal speed?
4) I think little girls are cuter than little boys. On average, kids are equally cute until about 5, but then I think girls keep being cute, but boys... Although maybe having been a girl myself, I'm biased.

4 comments:

kristen said...

I am what you would call a fast walker...so fast in fact that Jordan tends to complain. I cannot keep my normal pace in heels. I think it is physically impossible to do so.
There is a lady at work that always wears heels and she is the SLOWEST walker...if I see her in the hall, I deviate my path in order to avoid getting stuck behind her and even with going double the distance, I end up where I'm going quicker than she does.

Anonymous said...

i got a pair of wedge heels - fast walkin here i come ( a lady outside of starbucks stopped me to ask if they were actually more comfy then reg. heels, and they are, they are!!)
now all my pants are not getting ruined, its a wonderful life
but reg. heels, i'm getting better, i think its really all about practise, and confidence!!
confidence indeed!!!

liz said...

wedge heels are not real heels. I'm not saying they are like normal shoes, but they are too easy. Kitten heels also don't count, too easy.

Now I am at the point where I can go out dinner in my heels and have them be comfortable for the night. And my confidence level has definetly increased of late - so hopefully speed will follow.

Anonymous said...

You have to learn how to wear [Manlol Blahnkik's] shoes it doesn't happen overnight. But now I can race out and hail a cab. I can run up Sixth Avenue at full speed. I've destoryed my feet completey, but I don't care. What do you really need your feet for anyway?