Sunday, October 29, 2006

me and other people

Last nite I went out for halloween and I had a really fun time. I went dressed as a person from an ipod commercial (black pants, long sleeved, high necked black shirt and my ipod). I posed and did funny ipod dances, and everyone thought it was clever.

Something I noticed about myself last night, is that when I am at a party (or whatever), I perfer talking to people I don't know rather than people I do. I am more relaxed talking to people I will never see again, and I am far more witty and charming with people I never have to see again. I think because I feel less pressure to perform and I am less worried about other peole judging me. So maybe I should relax and start talking to people I will encounter more than once in my life.

1 comment:

--Nathan-- said...

did you look as good as these dudes?

http://www.collegehumor.com/picture:1716343/context/search:ipod