Thursday, October 19, 2006

early morning: reflections on waking up before 7am

1) I am blogging a lot lately.
2) The best thing about finishing my shower before 7am is that I get to watch the last 10 minutes of Dawson's while I have my breakfast. Oh Katie Holmes, you used to be normal.
3) Lloyd Eisner has been suspended from coaching for sending inappropriate emails to a student. Seriously, if you want to harass someone don't do it online, there will always be evidence!! Or try not to be completely inappropriate and abuse your position of power. Either way.
4) Reason #57 why I don't like the government of Stephen Harper: Kicking Garth Turner out of caucus? He is such a nice, funny little man, who I used to watch (okay see) on t.v. It's called technology, and Turner is using it how it was meant to be used, you should SUPPORT this, not condemn him. On the plus side, there are rumours that Turner will sit as a member of the Green Party - how cool would that be??!?!

4 comments:

Kirst said...

Waking up befor 7am? No thanks. I try not to let that happen. I'm glad you've been blogging lots.

Anonymous said...

oh waking up before 7am...I've showered, had breakfast and am almost done drying my hair by 7am.
I now need to find Dawson's Creek instead of watching my susual A channel breakfast show. Though maybe i should just stick with the annoying banter...the trials and tribulations of Dawson, Pacey, Joey and the gang might just make me late for work...

Anonymous said...

I wake up before 7am everyday, granted it's because I wake up alot during the night, but I'm still awake before 7am. Kristen unfortunately I think that Dawson's Creek would be finishing just before 10am your time, then you'd really be late for work.

liz said...

unfortunetly Devin is right about the Dawson's Creek - but you should let your husband know - as a student surely he has nothing better to do than watch Dawson's Creek at 10am every morning - God knows I don't....