Sunday, October 15, 2006

Another list b/c I am in the mood to post with nothing to say

A.B.O.U.T. Y.O.U.

could you live without the computer?: no, but I would like to think I could.
whats ur favorite fruit?: I'm going to go with blueberrys on this one.
what hurts the most? physical pain or emotional pain?: emotional, though I don't think I've ever been in a great amount of physical pain.
trust others way too easily?: I trust people quickly, which is different than easily, and it's something I have always considered a good thing.

-O.T.H.E.R.T.H.I.N.G.S.-

i want: to be happy. to make other people happy. to know what I want.
i wish: that the international community cared enough to do something about all the poor, uneducated, HIV positive people in the world.
i hate: people who are closedminded
i miss: not having a care in the world
i fear: watch Law&Order SVU, that's my fear.
i hear: STUDIO SIXTY ON THE SUNSET STRIP (which will has not been cancelled, despite lowish numbers, because the viewers are the ideal advertisers demographic)
i search: on google
i love: myself, my family, my friends, peopole who love me.
i ache: when I think about the elderly woman from the bus
i cry: when I am upset, and when i am being irrational, and when I chop onions
i do not always: to my schoolwork
i write: on my blog and not my thesis
i confuse: openess and closeness
daydreamer: absolutely
alcoholic: nope
freak: no more so than anyone else
brat: I plead the fifth
sarcastic: yah, but nothing compared to Devin.
goody-goody: yes.
friend: I try
shy: often
talkative: definetly
adventurous: not as much as I like, but more than I used to be
intelligent: on my good days

a delicious dessert: homemade pumpkin pie, ben&jerry's ice cream
a book you highly recommend: young men, stone butch blues
your favorite band: GBS
a film you could watch over and over: GoodWillHunting
a TV show you watch regularly: Grey's, Studio Sixty
you live in a(n): my apartment
your transportation: bc transit
under your bed or in your closet you hide: presents

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY
i also enjoyed your answers
that's my survey so far, by far
have you ever bought me a starbucks mug? was it black?
if so, i'm drinking out of it - if not, then well, i am still thinking of you :)
Alex

Anonymous said...

oops - favorite survey i meant

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol india tramadol in dogs - tramadol online american pharmacy

Anonymous said...

phentermine without a prescription can i purchase phentermine online - order phentermine online no prescription