Thursday, November 30, 2006

Things I have been thinking about:

1) Leapfrog educational games for children. You know what is educatoinal? Reading to your children. Talking to your children. Playing with your children. Making-up stories with your children. Listening with your children. Do these things and you will drastically increase your chances of having happy, well-rounded, intellgent children. That is how your children will became well-adjusted, smart kids. Not sitting in the backseat of the car or in the livingroom while you wax nogalstic about how well they are being taught (parented?) by an army of mircochips!

2) Why is the weather mad at Victoria? Why did it snow. And then snow. and then rain. and then be very cold. why are my shoes wet and my toes cold and my super warm sweaters in toronto?

3) Eggnog chai lattes. I totally forgot you could get those. And I really want one.

4) Britney Spears. Why. Why. Why. On second thought, I don't think the answer would actually be very interesting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
liz said...

Hmmm.... I've never had a post removed by the author before. Maybe its because I changed my original post. Ohhhhh... it's a mystery.

Anonymous said...

I had made a post about your spelling mistakes and how you may not have had enough interaction with your parents. I had second thoughts about it and thought that I might come across as a jackass. That's why I deleted it, I want people to think I'm actually a nice person.

liz said...

I take full responsibility for not spell checking my own work. And I like you because you can be both an ass and a nice guy - lucky for me, you are usually a nice guy.

--Nathan-- said...

MMMMMMM eggnog tazo chai lattes are my fave!! i think its the only christmas drink from starbucks that i get.