Wednesday, November 22, 2006

terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

After forcing myself to leave my house at 9:30 this morning so that I would go to school and get some work done, I spent 1 1/2 hours at school in the computer lab, doing nothing, and trying to figure out exactly why it was that I wanted to cry. So I decided that if I was going to do nothing and want to cry I might as well do it at home. And now I have Tostitos and I am watching Degrassi the Next Generation - so hopefully I will regroup and return to form this afternoon.

Part II: Things I hate feeling (in no particular order*):

sad
isolated
frustrated
not okay
not in control* (but if they were in a particular order, then this would be number 1)

1 comment:

Kirst said...

I'm sorry you're having such a bad day. Did you ever figure out why you were crying? I hate days like that. I hope you feel in tip top form soon.