Thursday, November 16, 2006

To Whom It May Concern:

Dear Chequing Account,

I know that over the years we have had our ups and downs, and I know that this must be a scary time for you, what with it being only half-way through the month and already most of you is gone. However, I just want you to know that I really needed to buy that OPI nail polish yesterday. Needed. I don't expect you to understand. So you'll just have to trust me. And besides, November is only 30days long, so I'm sure we'll be fine.

Your (sometimes) friend,
Liz

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Liz,

Next time, please give me some advanced warning so that I can stock up on prozak and paxil (or at least a few bottles of wine) to combat that depressing empty feeling that I will have for the next two weeks.

Sincerely,
Your Chequeing Account

Anonymous said...

Dear Account,

I completely understand your feelings of emptiness and abandonment, but on the bright side, at least our lines of commuication are finally opening up, and that's a step in the right direction.

At no matter how bleak things may seem, if you get a hold of them, please don't take the prozac, paxil and wine all at the same time, it won't always hurt like this.

Sincerely,
Liz

p.s. sorry about paying the phone bill last night. way to kick you when you're down.

Anonymous said...

what is the color of the polish, i want to look it up online
assuming i can do that.
my mom says she will only use OPI nail polish, how ridic (i will so do that when i'm older)
(also, cute.. but weird .. chequing account thing...)

Faye said...

I love the cheq acct thing. I think I should talk to my Visa like that.

Anonymous said...

Colour: quarter-of-a-cent-cherry (it's part of the 25th anniversary collection)

and I also think the chequing account thing is cute - although I am not exactly sure who is providing the voice of my world-weary chequing account (I have an idea, but I am not sure).