Sunday, December 02, 2007

Clue

This afternoon I decided to watch some television and one of my favourite movie ever was on! Of course then my mom called so I didn't end up watching it - but in any case...

The movie is Clue. It is based on the board game "Clue" and stars Miss Scarlett, Mrs. White, Col. Mustard, Prof Plum, Mrs. Peacock and Mr. Green - the whole gang!! They go through all types of crazy plot twists and turns through the dinning room, the hall, the kitchen, the lounge, with a candlesticks, a wrench, a revolver and a whole exciting assortment of rooms and weapons!

It was made in 1985 and set in the 1950s and I highly recommend it for anyone interested in seeing the first (and possibly only) movie inspired by a board game. And if that doesn't guarantee quality, I don't know what does?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have to say that Jumanji is a board game inspired movie, even though the game itself does not actually exist.