Monday, December 17, 2007

7 random things

1) I think my parents are absolutely fabulous.

2) I rarely wear make-up - even though I think I look better and older when I do.

3) If I had been born five years earlier I think I would have been super into grunge music and culture.

4) I am a feminist.

5) I want to try new things and I am scared to try new things in equal measure.

6) I think advertising and branding are far more interesting than marketing.

7) Despite the Law and Order coolness factor, I don't actually want Fred Dalton Thompson to be the next president of the United States. Sam Waterson on the other hand....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about Eric Peterson (aka Leon from Street Legal and Oscar from Corner Gas) for prime minister of Canada?

liz said...

Oh. My. God. Genius!