Friday, December 14, 2007

christmas festivities

Yay Christmas season!

Okay. So I have two parties to go to this Saturday and two parties to go to next Saturday. Except that all four parties are IN TORONTO! Yeah. Not cool. How can I be social and festive when my social life in Toronto is far more exciting then my social life in Victoria (which largely consists of setting fires at office Christmas parties).

So as for presents:

Mom: still working on it
Dad: Idea number one ruled out. Onto idea number two.
Sister: Part One: Done. Part Two: Done.
Cousin #1: Done
Cousin #2: Still working on it
Boyfriend: In progress.

That's not great - but it could be worse - and there are still plenty of shopping days until Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch. I'm hurt by the implications that I am far less exciting than Toronto, since sadly for you, I make up a larger part of your social life, that is when you aren't lighting fires.

liz said...

I guess what I meant is my social life in Toronto us more varied - but if I truly prefered it I could be living there right now - and since I'm not - that suggests that I must be well pleased with the quality of my social life (with you) in Victoria.