Thursday, March 02, 2006

walking the line.

okay. so recently i have become immersed in d.'s family's blog network. well - his sister - his sister-in-law and her sister. so everyday i check. and i learn what is going on in their lives. i think d. might think that's a little strange. probably because it is a little strange. but is it bad strange? any thoughts.

today i paid my rent. it was one day late. but that's only b/c i forget yesterday.

also. i saw walk the line. i think i was expecting more. i mean i enjoyed it. it was good. maybe because of the genre (bio-pic) it can't go places where a strictly dramatic movie could. I realize that that could make it more compelling... but i don't think this is an example of that.

it's not a movie that five years from now i'm going to be like "wow - that was an amazing movie" nor is it a movie i will look back on be like "that was such a cute movie! you have to see it!"

anyways - this is not to say that it wasn't good. just that it wasn't great.

final point. there has been the same load of laundry in the washing machine for 3 days. I WANT TO WASH MY CLOTHES!! (and my sheets)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's weird. I think it's neat. Hope you don't mind me reading your blogs. I find them interesting.
D's Mom