Thursday, March 16, 2006

addison and sushi

there's this great grey's anatomy quote where addison says something to the affect of "there is a land called passive aggressivia and I am its queen"

great line, exchange, show - moving on.

lately - I have very tempted to act out in a passive aggressive manner. however - I am trying very hard to fight against behaving in such a way which will not only be unproductive, but also hypocritical on my part. trying. trying.

on that note - I talked to my friend AH tonight (who is freakin' brilliant) and sometimes its good to have an outside perspective on what's going on in your life. because sometimes you get so caught up your own stuff you cannot be objective about your thoughts/feelings etc. and so it helps when someone else indpendently reaches the same conclusions. it's like science!

on another note - D. and I are going out for sushi tomorrow. I am very excited as I have not had sushi in like four months. I hope that it very good. I am also really excited as I haven't seen him in about a week. and so I hope that it is also very good. I like sushi. but i definetly like D. more. I feel like that was should really be assumed - but I just thought I'd say it anyways.

No comments: