Monday, March 20, 2006

flowers

Tonight on my way home from school I bought flowers.

They are already in bloom - but it's been almost two weeks since I last bought flowers and I was going through withdrawl. They are red and super pretty.

Right now it is just past half seven - I just had dinner - now I am watching coronation street - and when that is done more school work. The next three days are going to be awful. really really awful. the spasm in my back today was not a good sign.

I overthink things. I have decided to compromise with myself. I will continue to overthink things and talk about how I overthink things - but I will not get upset about the things I overthink. I think that is a fair compromise. because I would rather hold on to my happiness than fritter it away worrying about silly things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To paraphrase Socrates,
"I overthink, therefore I am, I overthink.