Wednesday, March 29, 2006

new clothes

Yesterday after my tutorial I decided to go downtown.

now a couple weeks ago I decided that I should wait until I returned to Toronto to go shopping - b/c though the shopping in victoria is acceptable - it's far from fabulous.

however - yesterday I decided that I wanted to buy something new for Friday - so off I went. I made several lovely purchases, chief among them several t-shirts at Espirit. Now I don't usually buy clothing at espirit - largely because it tends to be quite expensive - however - on occasion I do find an exceptional and inexpensive purchase. Yesturday I bought two t-shirts for $25 time 2. So 4 t-shirts for $50. Now this might seem like a lot of money to spend on t-shirts - but I always complain that I lack enough basic clothing essentials - like basics tees in a variety of coulours (acqua, periwinkle, white and light grey) and at $12 a shirt for a name brand - I think I did pretty well. Note I am not mentioning my ridiculously expensive and unecessary purchase....

4 comments:

Faye said...

AAh! the other purchase!!

Devo - what is wrong with periwinkle? - it's a beautiful bluey purpley blue/purple ...I think

Anonymous said...

i adore aqua.
AQUA MAN.
good choice.
4 for 50 is a good deal, don't you worry.
did you buy me a present?

Anonymous said...

.. if only i could remember my user name

liz said...

In reply...

I bought a gorgeous blue button shirt at Jacob which I don't need - but which will look super cute with trousers or jeans.

I did not buy you a present but if you like I shall... any requests?

And finally... in the words of Izzy - "who wears salmon coloured scrubs?"