Tuesday, November 22, 2005

warning: girl stuff. (i don't really believe that. how a women's body ebbs and flows should be beautiful and celebrated - but it's not)

it's 2am. i think i am getting my second wind. in future - i should just not put myself in such posititions - i.e. where i still need to be awake and get a second wind. oh man. tomorrow will be rough.

but why i'm really posting is b/c i got my period. okay. hardly exciting. but when i was in van-city with T. she made me buy a diva cup (it's like the keeper. if you don't know what either of these two things are - do not pass GO. do not collect $200). so anyways. i am wearing it. it feels really weird. like its in correctly. i can't feel it, painful feel it. but i can feel it inside of me. if anyone is interested i will update you on how it goes. i don't think i'm going to wear it to school - at least not tomorrow. i don't want to have to deal with giving a presentation and simaltaneously freaking out b/c... yeah. okay. those are my thoughts.

1 comment:

MP said...

Hey you, mentrual lady!
I'm back on the blog train... just to let you know.
I expect comments!

Rock rock rock.