Saturday, November 19, 2005

travelling pants and learning.

my god! that movie was fabulous. i want travelling pants. actually - i would settle for pants which stayed in one place which fit me perfectely and in which wonderful things happened to me. or i suppose - i which i learned important lessons about myself. acutally - i think that i am learning important lessons about myself. i haven't quite figured out what they are - but i am defininetly in the middle of learning them. and there is no real reason for me to put myself in a position for this learning - i mean - its not something i need to be doing right now - heck it's probably not something i even have time to be doing right now - and though this is not exactly an example of carpe diem - i seem to have had something of a lack of carpe diem opportunities of late - so maybe i am just trying to position myself so i'll have more. oh heck. i don't know. it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

1 comment:

MP said...

Travelling Panties would be far more entertaining.
That is all.

As you were.