Sunday, November 27, 2005

Campus coffee – a post in 2 parts

Part I – who pre-writes blog posts?!?!?

Today I spent at school. There were very few highlights as it was Saturday and I was in a locked building. (which implies that I, yes me, have KEYS to a building – if I were a better theory student I would now read something into that about access to power and knowledge and how that access is granted or denied – but to be quite honest – I don’t care at all)

Right now I’m sitting in a freakin’ awesome coffee shop called “campus coffee” (note: this coffee shop is NOT on campus. Seriously). I am eating yummy thai chicken soup. It’s is just past 5:30. I am supposed to go to D’s around 7 or 8. I’m not sure why so late – but whatever. I will have coffee and (maybe) work on my essay to kill the time. This place is playing some pretty cool, fairly random, but familiar music. Which is good, but not conducive to writing.

Part II - Mocha Maddness!

Ohmigd. i just ordered their holiday mocha. So it’s the usual with the mint syrup etc. but they make it with chocolate milk and chocolate whip cream (I know!!) and top it with crushed up bits of candycane!!! I think I’m in love.

You don’t have to say you love me, just be close at hand
You don’t have to stay forever, I will understand
Because you’re a holiday mocha, I will drink you up
Because you’re so sweet and yummy, I want to empty my cup.
Believe me. Believe me.

Broadway here I come!!!

No comments: