Thursday, November 03, 2005

office hours and GENEVA

i am sitting in my office. i have been sitting here (sitting as well as pacing) for the past 1 hour and 12 minutes. and let me just say that i am very bored. bored. maybe i should offer to inflate people's marks if they come visit me in office hours.

what i should be doing is my work. SHOULD being the operative word. i am pretty far behind on most stuff. not like deathly far behind - but definetly a decent amount.

i have to meet with people and tell them that i am no where near where i thought i would be - and try to come up with some sort of good excuse.

today i made an offhand remark about stress and wanting to kill myself - and melissa, who i made to - got all concerned - it was really nice. and not to worry - i will find a far more productive way to deal with my stress.

and i definetly don't want to kill myself because i am going to geneva in feburary! well - subject to final approval from mum and amy. (you see that - i need final approval from you when you return from the great white norweign north). but my daddy said i could go - so it's all good. apparently geneva is a "government" town - but whatever - so are ottawa and brussells and they are both pretty cool places. i can speak french!! okay - there is no way i will actually speak french - but i could. mountains! i realize that at the moment i live very close to mountains - but it's not like i can see them out my bedroom window - so - mountains!!

yes - only 10minutes left until i am free! then i will go to the library and then meet with profs and go to class and go home and (please god) do work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blog is good. Dont't stop. Here's a subject that interests many: scommesse sportive . Not only scommesse sportive

Anonymous said...

what the hell is that comment.
geneva!!
take me!!!