Sunday, September 16, 2007

Return to Victoria

For the first time in over four months I am composing a blog post from victoria.

It is very nice (if a little strange) to be back.

Everything this year is new. I have a new aptartment, and a new roommate and a new bed. The most exciting part is the bed. I bought a new queen sized bed (and by bed I mean mattress, boxspring, metal frame rather than an actual bed frame). The bed is huge and takes up the bulk of my room, but that is fine, because clearly the bed is the most important part of the room. I have my old Ikea duvet covers, and I had to buy a new queen sized sheet and bed skirt, and they are gorgeous.

I also have a new bookcase ($40 courtesy of walmart) which my fabulous boyfriend helped me put together (helpless girl that I am). I could probably use a dresser, but my lack of floor space and ample closet space leads me to believe that probably won't happen.

It is nice finally be set up so I can feel at home in my new place. And though of course I miss my wonderful parents and friends I am glad I am back in Victoria. And now that I offically have internet in my new place I can (hopefully) return to my more regularly scheduled blogging program.

2 comments:

Kirst said...

Welcome back to blogging. Missed your posts. Have fun getting your apartment all dressed up.

liz said...

thank you!! hopefully I will do a good job keeping you entertained :)