Tuesday, September 25, 2007

the magic of the psl.

Over the course of the summer, I have acquired several "free drink" coupons for starbucks.

So I went to starbucks this morning with the plan of using one of this very very special certificates.

And I exchanged it for a venti, half-caf, 1%, no-whip pumpkin spice latte.

I adore the pumpkin spice latte.

The psl fills me with joy every autumn. It is so delicious. Everytime I see Kirsten mention a pumpkin spice latte (on fb, her blog etc). I want to exclaim, outloud "pumpkin spice latte!!" I also know and understand and have a deep appreciation for the specialness and joy of the psl. I know that many people don't agree. And that's okay. But for me, the psl is in the top tier of starbucks drink. Perfection in a paper cup - and today it cost me nothing :)

3 comments:

Kirst said...

I agree one hundred percent. And they seem to taste even better when you don't have to pay. I haven't had one in a couple of days.

lu said...

the eggnog latte has a special place in my heart. but the psl is also a nice treat. i think it is all associated with the seasons and those summer drinks just don't do it for me, i need the warmth and spice of the autumn/winter drinks!

kristen said...

and the gingerbread latte has a special place in my heart.

that and the red cup. i get ridiculously excited about the red cup.