Friday, August 24, 2007

posting

Okay.

So clearly it has been quite a while since my last posting. That is because it is the summer and apparently, for me, summer is not posting time. However, come Sept. I should be back in Victoria and then I imagine that there I shall return to my regularly scheduled posting.

In any case...

Have you ever called a restuarant and asked "do you take reservations?" and when they say "yes, when would you like a reservation" replied with "oh, I don't want to make a reservation, I was just curious." only to be met with confusion? I don't want to make a reservation, I just want to know if I can make a reservation.

Speaking of reservations, although not really, tomorrow Devin is coming all the way from Calgary to visit me! I know - how exciting!! I hope the weather is nice - and by nice I mean not too hot, but also, not too cold. And I hope that he enjoys the company of my friends, and my family, and my province!! And that he puts up with me :)

2 comments:

--Nathan-- said...

i know that K was at a Subway sandwich shop and asked if they had wheat bread.. the guy behind the counter was like "yes we have wheat, plain, cheese, itallian herb (he continued to list all the breads they have)"

hearing this, myself and jordan (who were with K at the subway sandwich shop) were surprised when K had to then think about what bread she wanted.... they had the bread she asked for!!!!!

maybe you had to be there, but funny story non the less... for me at least.

oh and to avoid any possible retorts... i do know a trick.

Kirst said...

Have fun with my bro. We miss him already.