Wednesday, September 19, 2007

wednesday

Today was a much better day....

I woke up in the morning and the sun was shining. I went to school and got some good work done in the morning. Then I ran into a number of people in my program and went for a drink to celebrate someone finishing their degree. At first I didn't want to go because I was feeling anti-social - but then I thought I should just go - and I had a lovely time - except for all the political theory discussions. Then I ran into someone else I know who (with some friends) just opened a book store! Which I think is pretty cool. I met with my supervisor who is lovely, then I picked up my jacket (which does look really nice) and I bought some moisterizer and milk (not at the same place) came home, relaxed for a bit, made some dinner, and now I am going to watch corrie and do some reading.

Hopefully the next time I blog it will be slightly more inspired and a little less a recitation of my daily activities. However, I just wanted to share with the world me better day :)

No comments: