Sunday, September 23, 2007

Discovered...

Today I discovered this cute little "food court" near my house. It's a stand alone building in neighbourhood near where I live where there is a thai restaurant, sushi restaurant, ethopian restaurant and a cafe. There is some seating inside and outside, though I am guessing that most of their business is take-away. It is very cute, and I don't know where else in victoria to get ethiopian food (it's not like I can't live without ethiopian food but I do like it, and it is always nice to have the option). Plus it means that I can get takeout food for dinner on those "non-cooking" nights. Tonight was a cooking night, and I made gnocci (pre-made) but I wasn't a big fan of it. It tasted weird. So I am thinking next time I buy a different type. I did however buy a nanimo bar this afternoon so I can have a special desert later!

Update: The nanimo bar from the cafe near where I live was not very good. Not very good at all. I was doubly disappointed with my evening meal. However, if that is the worst thing I have going right now I guess I am pretty well off.

No comments: