Monday, October 17, 2005

"you met a fictional character?"

corner gas is the greatest show ever. we should all watch it all the time. corner gas is referencing "the littlest hobo!" ohmigd it doesn't get any better than this!! i love canada!!

i also love deborah and julie and the parlour at close when the play the littlest hobo song. yay for exporting our culture!!

There's a voice that keeps on calling me
Down the road is where I'll always be
Every stop I make, I'll make a new friend
Can't stay for long, just turn around and I'm gone again.
Maybe tomorrow, I'll want settle down,
Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.
Down this road, that never seems to end,
Where new adventure, lies just around the bend.
So if you want to join me for a while
Just grab your hat, come travel light - that's hobo style.

No comments: