Sunday, October 30, 2005

sunday nitetime

today is sunday.

yesterday i talked to tara for probably the last time before she lives in budapest. i have decided that rather than being horribly jealous of her and amy i should try to look at this as an opportunity to get excited about living on the west coast (and only be a little jealous)

today i read 85pages of Hegel, which leaves 15pages and 500word commentary for tomorrow (yikes!!) too much schoolwork. especically if i want to go away next week. tonight i had dinner by myself at the local gastro-pub (a pub which serves proper food). I have never had dinner by myself before. it was quite an important step for my development as an adult. and it was delicious! i never want to cook for myself again!!

i am watching grey's antanomy - the greatest show on t.v. as we all know. and it's making me cry.

also today there was a cute guy working at the coffee shop and a cute guy at the restaurant. a good cute guy day. the cute guy at the restaurant looked like B. but not quite as cute.

yesterday no work got done - but i should be okay if i do a lot of work everyday next week. should hopefully. hopefully should.

final thought - james agreed with my comment on alex's blog. this is key b/c one of my life goals is for james to like me.

another life goal (but not really) is to own my own pub. how sweet would that be?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can we buy a pub together?
and seriously, getting people to agree with that "drinking IS the answer" - is not good. really NOW.
jeremey's name is "its not like i was anything real to you anyway" - i also try and read into people's msn names, which obviously is not a good idea. mine could say "i support the war in iraq". i mean, its could.
banana time ! (bananas, son)

Anonymous said...

there are mistakes on my post.
i apologize.