Sunday, October 23, 2005

i'm obsessed

okay - so i've officially becomes obsessed with my blog and the blogs of those around me. this is not cool. i mean - clearly it is not cool in the sunglasses and converitable sense of the word - it is also not cool because i don't need more distractions in my life.

speaking of - this two days without t.v. thing is disturbingly difficult for me. i think i have learned a valuable lesson about television dependence. tomorrow morning i am going to leave my house very early and go to school because - genius that i am- i left my copy of hegel in the grad office. so i am going to have to not watch five hours of coronation street tomorrow morning.

i'm also in the process of making major medium-term life decisions.

oh right - the reason for this post is because in the last four hours 8 people viewed my blog. that's maddness!!! however, my excitement is tempered by the fact that most - if not all - were blog-spammers - and so they are simply using me and brilliant ideas as a cog in the proliferation of capatilaism.

speaking of brilliant ideas - here is my metaphor of the day:
like a small child with crayola scissors who has not yet discovered that they cannot acutally cut anything.

that was deep. is it any suprise that i have problems.

No comments: