Friday, October 21, 2005

(un)deep thoughts

i thought i was doing a pretty good job at my new life philosophies, including specifically not freaking out and not being obsessive. apparently i have failed. however - i would like to state categorically that it is not my fault and that my failures are the responsibility of others.

however, i will continue to need and rely on people, even if they say things which cause me to become emotionally unhinged through no fault of their own. i guess an irrational reaction to something someone says has more to do with me than them. hmmmm... so are you saying i should work on me? no. clearly i am perfect. my irrational responses are completely justified (isn't justified the defintion of irrational?)

i think i will take a year and move to belfast and work. i think that's an excellent plan.

No comments: