Saturday, October 15, 2005

gramaphonic machine

it is 11 at night and i am listening to bbc radio 4. and i am happy to be doing it. i have 10 pages of hegel to read still. tomorrow i must do more work.

i keep trying to do laundry - but the people keep always having laundry in the laundry machine. this makes it very difficult of me to wash things. i need to wash my sheet and my whites and my socks. i also need to buy more socks. that is very important. maybe on monday i will go downtown and buy socks.

there is going to be a general strike on monday. i don't like that. i don't know what that means for me and teaching my tutorials. well - i mean i know that i can't hold them - so i don't know what i don't know - but i've never had to participate in a strike before.

i am very excited because some of my shows that used to be on radio 4 are now on radio 7 so i didn't think that they were still on - but they are! so i can listen to them. they are comedy shows. so i can laugh.

i love to laugh - hahahahahaha
loud and long and clear
i love to laugh
so everybody can hear
the more i laugh - hahahahahaha
the more i'm filled with glee
the more the glee -hahahahahaha
the more i'm a merrier me

mary poppins.

i'm not actually laughing. well - maybe not laughing like that. but it still makes me happy :)

No comments: