Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Travels: Day 1-4

I have been extremely distracted for the past few days, however, I really want to blog about my trip. So I will do my best to briefly shift my focus away from my problem. (yeah, I know. some problem).

Day 1
1) Quebec City, suprsingly unfar
2) Comedy of Errors
*lights going out, damn that coffee maker
*do you see the dial. look across the room. use that dial instead.
*ummmm.... isn't this key supposed to work?
3) metro! the ability to buy wine at the grocery store? how civillized.
4) writing on best western stationary

Day 2
1) Quebec City to Fredriction, surpringly far
2) "I think those are the falls"
3) Walmart
4) Rain
5) Freezing Rain
6) Snow
7) Rain
8) Rosemary Hall
9) SKETCHY!
10) Jeff
11) Hours of guitar playing across the hall
12) The Blue Door and Pad Thai
13) The NB Sports Hall of Fame

Day 3
1) Pewter
2) Green Tea and "do you know us. we sell stuff in Toronto"
3) Beaverbrook!!!
4) Dali
5) docent's choice
6) GAGETOWN! (round 1)
7) small little road - pretty little road
8) toll
9) UNB
10) A table full of Rugby guys
11) laundry
12) Seriously - how could I have known the road was ABOVE us!
13) Irving
14) GREY'S season finale
15) super super cute houses on super super confusing streets

Day 4
1) UNB Museum
2) Loyalist Day
"I don't understand, why is everyone in costume?"
"I wanted to see the permanant wave machine!"
"I think it's cubism"
3) Rain
4a) Full below ground parking (morning)
4b) Closed (?!) below ground parking (night)
5) Farmer's market
*ring
6) Beauty and the Beast (or something like that) with disapointingly poor food.
7) CABERET!! seriously, who knew?
8) MERIMAC!!
"here's a free shot with your cover"

Okay - that's all for now. More to follow.

2 comments:

Alex said...

ohhh man.
now i do want to blog about the trip.


ya the free shot with cover was classic. as was the lack of the permanent wave machine.

Kirst said...

can't wait to hear about the other days. You're first 4 days look like they were full of fun.