Saturday, May 12, 2007

7 provinces in one month (how cool is that?)

Part I: Books
I just finished a book called between the bridge in the river, written by craig ferguson of the late late show and drew carey fame. I can't decide if it was "good" or not, but it was really really enjoyable to read - and really, what more can you ask from a book.

Part II: Trip things
For anyone who doesn't know, this Tuesday I am leaving on a road trip with my friend Alex. This is the first real road trip I have ever been on. We are driving from Toronto to the Maritimes and back again in 19days. I am super excited, and a little freaked out. But mainly super excited. We will be staying in Quebec City, Fredricton, Saint John, Charlottetown, Cape Breton, Halifax, Moncton, Quebec City (again), Ottawa and then finally Toronto. We will be staying in a mix of hostels and hotels (neither of us knows things about camping) and having picnic lunches, seafood dinners and pints while listening to fiddling music :)

4 comments:

Alex said...

i got out jpod!
the books are due on june2
how perfect.
its like karma ;)

Anonymous said...

I've told Devin to give you our phone number just in case you have time to meet up for a coffee or if you just want to know where to find a good sandwich (or the illustrious Garlic King with his garlic-mobile).
Have a great trip!

liz said...

JPOD!

What a kind offer - though must admit to being somewhat frightened of the garlic king - I will definetly give you a call if we have extra time in Ottawa and we are well rested enough to provide witty and engaging (as opposed to tired and cranky) company.

lu said...

it sounds like a fantastic trip, have a great time and drive safely.

safari njema.