Friday, July 07, 2006

Victoria

My first full day back in Victoria.

I am unpacked and I have the internet up andd running.

My new computer is beautiful, though it is taking a bit of time to adjust to typing on a different keyboard, and it doesn't help that my nails are a little bit longer than I am used to (and let me just say that they look beautiful as my french manicure from five days ago is still mainly intact).

Now that I am back in Victoria I will be blogging far more often (not having dial-up and living alone will do that to a person).

To celebrate being back in Victoria I went to the Beach and to Victoria's folkfest and tomorrow I am going to the beach again and buy a cinamon bun and a London Fog (though I will probably go to Starbucks and not Serious Coffee because my dad gave me a starbucks gift card that someone gave him and I am spending lots of money on food this week (because I have no food at home and I have to start all over again). Okay. Those are all my thoughts for now. As I think about this post it occurs to me that less posting might actually be better in terms of quality and not quantity but oh well. I can amuse myself and no one else has to read them.

1 comment:

Kirst said...

I'm glad you're posting again. I want you to know that I really like reading your posts. You don't make anyone feel stupid when you write about the different things you are thinking about. SO thanks.
See you soon.