Wednesday, July 12, 2006

good things in my life (bad things omitted)

Good Things.

1) Canadian Idol
2) making my very own red wine risotto
3) my fabulous new sheets
4) the fact that my apartment is cleaner than it has been in months (with the exception of all of d's stuff)
5) that I am having dinner with sarah tomorrow night
6) that other sarah is coming to visit in a 6 weeks
7) that when I ran into M today he was genuinely happy to see me
8) that I refered to my landlords as Mitch and Gail (which are not their names, but which are the names of Dawson Leery's parents who apparently I am confusing with real people)

3 comments:

liz said...

the computer is a "bad things omitted" and thus does not enter my blog-happy-place (and no... next week). Also, that's because DC is reality and not fiction - I just usually am able to keep my reality and the DC reality seperate. Usually.

Anonymous said...

....well i suppose you generally preface thing your thoughts with "this reminds me of dawsons"....
and was the risotto good? i want your recipe (gasp!) :P
Alex

kristen said...

not sure if you are a seinfeld watcher...but did you enjoy your risotto like george's girlfriend enjoyed the risotto?

(don't worry..to me monica, chandler, phoebe, rachel, ross and joey are real people)