Friday, July 21, 2006

things that bother me

1) that it is 30 degrees in Victoria. If I wanted weather that hot I wouldn't have left Toronto.
2) that is is going to be 30 degrees next week when I am in Calgary.
3) that I am going to have to be friendly and charming next week when I am Calgary and leave a good impression on people in 30 degree heat.
4) that I am going to have to do schoolwork when I am in Calgary.
5) that I my Birkenstocks refuse to be broken in.
6) that everytime I go outside in sandals my feet somehow end up getting dirty
7) that ice cream is not dinner.
7.5) which wouldn't be such a problem if ice cream was good for you in the nutritional way
8) that last week I bought the most amazing apple, cinamon, raisin bread - but that the bakery is not going to make it again until fall because it isn't selling well in the heat.

No comments: