Wednesday, July 05, 2006

posting, just for the sake of.

I am not fond of posting for the sake of posting - probably because when I am at school I post constantly so it is never an issue - however - I feel as though my blog is sad and feeling neglected by me, so I thought I would post in the knowledge that I have no point, unlike usual, where I have a point which gets lost somewhere along the way.

Let's talk about people. There are some people who you expect a lot from and who meet those expectations and some people who you do not expect a lot from and who exceed those expectations. However, this isn't really fair to the people who you had high expectations of to begin with - because really usually you will just be let down with anything short of perfection. Which I try to keep in mind, especially when I think of all the times I could have been more "there" for someone, or at some time etc. But then again, in the prodigal son story I always felt sorta bad for the good son.

Last night my family went out for fabulous Indian food for dinner - however - we missed the top nine women on Canadian Idol. However - in the end, I think it was worth it :)

No comments: