Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Today in three parts

Part I

Today I handed in term paper number 1 of 2.

Unlike both of my term papers last term - it was not horrible! This is a good thing.

Unfortunetly - term paper 2 will be a bit more difficult.

So I am going to take tonight off.

I am going to watch American Idol and House - completely guilt free!!

And tomorrow I will begin again.

Part II

Street Legal Quotes:

"as a member of the walkman generation..."

"art? what do you think I am? the CBC?"

Part III

Also - I want to get D. an "end of term" present. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm too lazy to hyperlink...
but I suggest this t-shirt:
http://www.glarkware.com/securestore/c181845p16266289.2.html

~K

Anonymous said...

How about a slice of humble pie. (See comment Definitions)