Tuesday, December 13, 2005

now.

i feel a little better now.

i'm talking to my mom on the phone. she thinks the doctor misdiagonsed me. then she asked me a bunch of questions to make sure i wasn't having a stroke. talking to her was really really nice. and my eggnog chai was really nice. and i bought devin a little plane gift - which made me happy. it's funny. you know something's going on when retail therapy becomes about someone besides yourself.

apparently i should get the marking key by 11pm tonight - so i don't know if i should start now or not - i don't even have the stupid exam questions. sigh. i'm just feeling really emotional right now. i could definetly cry - but it wouldn't be for any reason - just as an emotional release. i think i need a) a big hug and b) to go into a sensory deprivation tank. or the big black bag that dustin hoffman puts jason swartzman into in i heart huckabees.

2 comments:

MP said...

or the "boo" box in Hook... except without the scorpians.

Hope you feel better soon, hotstuff!
[sings] put your head on my (or D's) shouldeeeeerrrrrrrrr...

Anonymous said...

I'd give you a big hug if I could.