Sunday, December 11, 2005

good morning world

mmmm... morning.

so my alarm didn't go off at 7 and i got up at 8:30. i slept really well last night.

then i got up and went for a walk to the ocean. well - to oak bay which then becomes the pacific ocean. the i went to starbucks for some chai, then the bread store for a cinnamon bun and some bread. i also bought really yummy humus for lunch. right now i am sitting on my couch listening to the garden state soundtrack with the aforementioned purchased breakfast

last night i wrote about 1/2 of my final assignment (not of my final 25page paper) so hopefully i will finish up a draft of that this morning and print/edit submit it on monday.

then i will spend the rest of the making notes for mr. 25pager.

also my apartment is currently 26 degrees celcius. i don't know if it's the furnace that is crazy or the people upstairs b/c my themostat is set to 19. (whichever is set higher is the temp the furnace heats to). my door and window are both open - so hopefully at least i will be able to do work without changing into shorts.

i love zach braff. love. and i think that if he knew me he would love me too. yeah. in fact - maybe i should go to l.a. find him, introduce myself. or maybe follow him around a bit first, find out what he likes, where he goes, who is friends are, pitch a tent outside his house, buy a telescopic camera lens.... you'll all come visit me in jail, right? right?!?!?

i'm only kidding. my stalking budget is already maxed out on D. that van that's been parked outside his best friends house in calgary for the past week - not really delivering flowers...

No comments: