Tuesday, December 13, 2005

good day/bad day (or fortunetly/unfortunetly)

Bad Day
1) the shooting pain in my neck at the moment. oh wait. that's my fault for thinking i could move it. maybe i'll just break down and start with the advil. and i so thought it was getting better.
2) not having a freakin' marking key!!
2a) having to mark tomorrow.
3) the possibility of having to start christmas late tomorrow because i don't have a stupid marking key.
4) my father's complete lack of sympathy for all of the above

Good Day
1) mailing the second half of my christmas cards.
2) cleaning/laundry/being house productive.
2a) speaking of house - it's guest starring cynthia nixon tonight.
3) my paper. stressful but enjoyable.
4) talking to D.
5) getting mail from lindi! (okay - so that was yesterday - but i'm still happy about it today so i'm still counting it).

No comments: