Monday, April 16, 2007

last little while

who wears short shorts? me apparently. not on purpose I assure you.

I love martinis.

last weeks I drank three nights in row (note: not like in college - I just had one-two drinks - but still - this is highly irregular for me)

dulche de leche (sp?) = yum. However only in tall. grande is too much.

packing = fear

spending summer living with parents without a place of my own = potential nervous breakdown. I love my parents and we get along super well. but the summer? and maybe beyond? I have been home for the summer before. But man. man!!

I heart Iris Murdoch.

I am going to buy Craig Ferguson's book for my plane ride and sojurn in Calgary.

I love having flowers in my apartment. And I am sad to be leaving my apartment.

I giggle too much and at inappropriate times.

A few days ago I woke up from a dream, laughing, I was laughing so much in my dream I woke myself up. I only wish I remember what it was about.

I have had one flying dream in my life. I (irrationaly) envy those who have flying dreams.

Grotty is a word.

Sleep makes me happy.

Children of men is a good movie. But it wasn't fabulous. I am considering reading the book.

Today it was not nice weather wise. That made me sad. It has been super nice these past couple of days. Please come back sun. Please come back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am with you on the children of men...good but not great. We saw it this weekend and I think I was expecting great. Visually it was very good though.

Kirst said...

I too laugh at inappropriate times. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.

Heather said...

I'm not a fan of the Dulce de Leche, but it MIGHT have something to do with a little competition a co-worker and I had entitled "make each other drink a pump of any syrup in order to make them vomit" and I drank my fair share of dulce de leche syrup, straight. Needless to say I still have some of that residue in between my teeth.