Monday, April 23, 2007

Today

Today my bank account grew by $150. This is because I returned a $80 pair of pants and a $70 shirt. I realize that I should probably try to focus on buying things I need and can afford. Oh well... no one is perfect.

Today I finally put all my art postcards from NY (and a few others) in my art postcard book. It's been a year and I finally got around to it. What I should have gotten around to today was furthering my packing (note the sound of me hyperventaliating).

Tonight I was reading "the things I know" blog (which is my favourite blog of those linked by members of Devin's family) and I realized that right now I suddenly don't feel compelled to know anything. I mean, I know the things I know, and there are lots of things I don't know. And for the last couple weeks, I haven't been that worried about the things I don't. It's a nice change.

4 comments:

Kirst said...

Which blog is that? Maybe I'm just not looking in the right spot.
Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday. Too bad you don't get in sooner to see Taylor's soccer game.

liz said...

it's www.countingthethingsiknow.blogspot.com/ - it's one of kristen's friends.

I think it would have been super fun to watch Taylor's soccer game. Little kids are so cute - although I still think it's crazy that 3 year olds play soccer!!

lu said...

ummm... thank you! i am really flattered.

best of luck with the packing. it is one of the things i have not learned how to do even after many attempts.

liz said...

the date with the big game hunter really pushed you over the edge :)