Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I myself have often wondered about the etiquette in this type of situation

"DEAR ABBY: Please help me. My lover and I have been disagreeing lately and are considering couples counseling. However, he keeps insisting that we see the marriage counselor he and his wife are currently seeing.

I want to make this relationship work, but I think it's inappropriate to receive counseling from the same one that they are currently seeing. What do you think? -- NEEDS THERAPY IN TEXAS"

I'm glad to see that she is able to correctly identify what about this whole situation is inappropriate.

1 comment:

kristen said...

If i got a letter like that, I wouldn't even know where to start. But in my explanation I'd have to use either twofold or threefold to describe the insanity of it all.