Tuesday, February 06, 2007

blueberry pancakes

This morning I went out for breakfast with my friend. I love going out for breakfast - but it's a special treat on a Tuesday, because I never go out for breakfast on a Tuesday. I had blueberry pancakes - but no coffee. A fact which I realized around 2pm when I almost fell asleep during lecture. My friend is going to Egypt for 5 months to learn Egypt. So then I started thinking "oh, why is my life so boring, I have never gone to live in Africa" but then I remember that, in fact, at this point in time I have no desire to live in Africa - and so I can just be super-happy for my friend, getting to embark on this fabulous adventure. And because she is leaving, I had an excuse to have blueberry pancakes on a Tuesday morning :)

3 comments:

Kirst said...

That's a pretty good excuse for having blueberry pancakes on a Tuesday. Maybe that should become a regular part of your week. Or maybe a certain somebody could make them for you.

Anonymous said...

mmmm....pancakes....

Heather said...

When you were here did you go to Nellie's? If not, next time, you must.