Saturday, December 30, 2006

yesterday

Yesterday I had a fabulous day.

1) went shopping with mom. Mom bought me clothes.
2) met my friend Tara. decided to go for lunch. as it was already 1:30 decided to get frozen yogurt to stave off pre-lunch hunger pains.
3) had lunch around 3 at a lovely little Thai restaurant. Only $8.
4) went to honest eds. I have never been there before. it's a toronto institution.
5) went out for coffee. split a piece of cheesecake and had some tea.
6) went shopping (well, browsing...)
7) had dinner (it's around 9pm now) at "fresh" a veggie restaurant. Only $9.
8) went out to a pub for some live music and pints
9) arrived home where Tara stayed the night
10) woke up and had orange juice, coffee, and banana bread with my parents and Tara
11) Tara left around 11am.

Seriously - A day filled with shopping, food, friends, and fun. All days should be so fabulous.

Happy New Years!

No comments: