Wednesday, December 20, 2006

wireless, and a list for good measure

Right now I am in the basement of my house - and as luck would have it - the basement is providing me with something that my upstairs cannot - wireless internet! Apparently from here I can access a wireless network that I could not access from upstairs. Even though it is the holidays and so I am not on the internet nearly as much - I can now be online if I want at home!
(note: for those of you who are unaware of my predicament, my home in T.O. has dial-up. we might as well grow our own wheat and mill our own bread!)

I feel very emotional right now - I think probably because I am tired - luckily, tomorrow I will be busy, fun-busy, and I will be happy and carefree. So to put me in a good mood before bed I have compiled a happy list.

Things that make me happy
1) laughter
2) water-cheers and mixed berry crepes
3) my parents and my friends
4) chai-eggnog
5) free wirelss
6) devin

6 comments:

Kirst said...

Ooh Devin not first on the list. ;) I hope today is a less emotional day. I feel your emotional pain. I too am tired and feel there could be a lot of tears today. It just seems to happen that way. Have fun with your fun busyness.

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad I actually made the list this time.

Anonymous said...

I think we all know that in the greater scheme of things, I perfer Devin to chai-eggnog lattes. Speaking of c-e-l's Alex delivered one to my door this afternoon. that is because she is fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Anyone who delivers coffee to your door is an amazing person.

kristen said...

Merry Christmas!!! I hope you and your family have a great one.

Alex said...

i am amazing!
yes!
i am reading this right when i need to :)

liz come back and entertain me!!
and water cheers!!