Sunday, August 20, 2006

little miss sunshine

On Friday evening we went out for sushi and to see little miss sunshine - both of which were excellent. the sushi was fabulous and is reason alone to live on the west coast and the movie was really good and very fun. yesterday was excellent - and involved lying on the beach, coming home and accidently lying on my bed and getting sand in my clean sheets, cooking, ice cream, and flightplan. this week will involve schoolwork, getting a new desk, maybe more cooking, and preparing for sarah's arrival.

often during the week I will hear or see something funny which I think "that would make a great blog entry" and then I never get around to writing about it or I forget and then I am disappointed. At the same time - it's not like I post so infrequently that I should really be making an effort to do it more often.

Final thought - Seth won Kept and is now offically jerry hall's kept man. Had I been in Jerry's shoes I would have made the same choice.

1 comment:

Faye said...

You are just a cooking machine!! and Yes we would love to just drop by in Victoria. By the time we get time to do so, you'll be a whiz at cooking.
by the way... Any chance that you could come for Christmas? Or part of it? (I know you have family that you want to share time with but we'd love to have you)