Tuesday, February 07, 2006

night with house.

okay.

so house is no substitute for D., but Hugh Laurie is pretty cute and has a super sexy American accent (it counts as an accent becuase it is not real). now that being said he is getting busy with Sela ward - but that's okay because if I was Hugh Laurie I would think that she was pretty hot too. And let me just add that the two of them look really hot naked. (well - primetime t.v. naked).

i think i need to start doing more interesting things so i have something to write about on my blog. my life consists of doing schoolwork, wathcing Grey's Anatomy, and going to bed with the hottest guy I know.

speaking of hot guys... the man in the walmart commercial is really really unattractive. i'm sorry. but he is. oh oh! maybe I am being judgemental. it must be all the bad influcence of all my judgemental friends.

note: american idol. we freakin' live in a culture where everyone feels as though they have the right to judge. we all do it. all the time. it's like people exist for us to judge. it's the world that we live in - fucked up though that may be. that girl is too fat for those jeans, that guy is too skinny for his jeans. She looks like a slut, he looks dirty. I mean look at Britney and KFed - If that doesn't sum up everything that's wrong with our society (and I mean our response to them - we created them - they are in many ways a product of the society which we very actively produced). Anyways - moral of the story is that we all judge and some judgements are more significant and hurtful and far reaching than others.

alright. those are my thoughts for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Britney and K-Fed take alot of unecessary shit but when she has her baby in the seat with her, that's too much. K-Fed is cool though, and his music rules.