Sunday, February 19, 2006

list me.

i miss D. a lot. it's been a day and a half. how ridiculous is that? at least tonight i have meredith, dr. mcdreamy and sandra oh to keep me company - but even they are not the same without D. okay. enough.

in the words of destiny's child, i am an "independent women". yes that's right. i am a women. okay. so maybe there are some flaws in my musical reference. tomorrow will be hardcore. HARDCORE!!

the other day I was meeting with a prof and I wanted to say "balls out" - which is not something that I say - and clearly not appropriate for the situation. but I was totally stuck and I had no idea what to say instead. i was totally tongue-tied. anyways. that's somewhat of a non-sequitar.

I think I may be blogging a lot this week. between blogging, schoolwork, the olympics, the beach, phonesex, and shopping I should have a pretty good week. fingers crossed.

No comments: