Tuesday, February 21, 2006

on the nature of blogging...

okay.

so D's brother is getting married to a girl named K. today I read her blog and I think that we are potentially a lot alike. at least as far as i can tell from her blog. well - i don't post OBSESSIVELY about every episode of the Amazing Race - but it's something I would do....

so then I was thinking - have I made a mistake making this blog to personal? I can't really give the address to strangers (heck i have lots of friends who I wouldn't want to give it to).... but that means that there are lots of people who might want to read it who can't.... like my parents for one... or what if i wanted to post on K.'s blog - I couldn't b/c she couldn't read my mine...

but then again if someone were to read my blog they would be like "wow. this girl is a giant idiot... i sure hope that I am nothing like her...." so maybe it's a good thing that only two people read it... because they know me well enough to ignore everything I write here...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You aren't a giant idiot. Blog's aren't meant top be personal or not, it's up to the individual blogger to decide what they are comfortable with. That's the beauty of a blog.