Wednesday, January 11, 2006

warning: if you weren't okay with the diva cup post, definetly avoid this post.

boo.

i am sick. well. okay. not sick. but infected. with yeast. it is multiplying out of control in my body. i need a yogurt i.v. hooked up to my veins!! and even treated the sympotoms still persist for bit. i for one feel as though i will be incapable of doing anything until the have stopped completely. my entire 3lbs brain and all 140 of my IQ points (haha don't I wish) are focused on this one, single, horribly irritating part of my body.

i want to be matzah bread. and unleven. oh if only i could be unleven. unleave me!!! please. please. unleave me.

i want to talk to call someone and complain. however, as hard as i try, i can't think of anyone who would actually care, or maybe not care, more like, want to hear about it. yes. so that's my post.

No comments: